Already have an account?login here
The organization has two membership levels for engineers:
- Engineer Associate for engineering students and recently qualified graduates [Application and annual fee £25]
- Engineer Member for practicing professional engineers in any discipline [Application and annual fee £50]
The organization is open to anyone in a related profession:
- Peer Associate for peer professionals working in related fields [annual subscription £25]
- Registered Affiliate for anyone supporting the work of transition and change of unsustainable systems [No Fee]
- Corporate Sponsor for companies and organizations supporting the objects of GATE [Tax Deductible Donation]
- Register: Create a profile and Logon user name and password
- Choose your membership level. The form is similar, but the level of evidence of experience required is much higher for Engineer Member. Download Guidelines
- Go to the appropriate membership page for your desired membership level.
- Pay the application fee. After your fee has been processed then you will get access to the application forms. Download Application Requirements to prepare your evidence. NOTE: It is a good idea to prepare your application responses and evidence text and copy-paste into the on-line form.
- Upload your verification information and your commentaries on your work on transition to sustainability and submit your application.
- Applications are reviewed by current members and nominated for membership. Members will be elected at the next monthly Trustees meeting after their review is complete.
- You will be notified by the chair upon your successful election to membership.
- The membership application fee is not refundable. When your application is successful, the fee will become your annual subscription which will be renewable Dec 31 2019.
ANYONE who supports the objectives of rapid Transition of energy and material systems is encouraged to register on the GATE website. Simply create your profile. Affiliates are welcome to support the operations and work of GATE either by volunteering their time or by making a financial donation. Please get in touch if you'd like to get involved as a volunteer; you could set up a local Transition Engineering group, a student interest group, offer to share your particular skills to further the work of GATE.